Skip to content

MoversSuite Enhancements

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

To help create a great user community, we urge you to please use your real name (and a picture too). Thanks!

For a quick video on how this works Click Here

MoversSuite Enhancements

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

556 results found

1. When dates are entered into Moverssuite (move information tab); “MSS Order Status” should automatically change from Will Advise to Booked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When trying to fill out documents it becomes very cumbersome to constantly swap back to the “add signature/notation”. It would be very nice if I could write directly onto the document with the stylus.

Perhaps there could be a way to switch between viewing/moving the document around on the screen and a writing mode. Customers also seem to get annoyed having to constantly swap back and forth from the document to the “add signature/notation” page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When registering order in the O&I module, you no longer input a "Start Load" date or a "End Load" date, as well as the "From City/State" and "To City/State". Since these fields do not exist in the O&I module and when you try to use the Find function, it becomes tedious and time consuming to locate the order you want since all of those fields appear blank with information . Is there a way you can refine the Find function for O&I module so that it pulls from "Job Start Date", "Job End Date" fields and shows the locations?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have made an initial design to incorporate a new Office & Industrial tab in the Find that would allow you to search by Job Start and End dates along with several other fields. Reference MOV-5831 on any status request you submit to us.

4. Create a module for equipment, where you can view/manage equipment much like orders and claims are managed. Where equipment related docs can be uploaded and viewed (like in orders), changes can be updated and tracked, notes can be added and tasks can be created for reminders like inspection or registration.
    This would make updating the equipment easier and more user friendly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A portion of our local work comes from our client with an order number already assigned. Currently we have to start a new order with type of move as an InterVL in order to select no van line to be able to use the order number provided by the client. Then after the order is entered go in and change it from InterVL to local so it doesn't appear in our long haul dispatch. It would be beneficial if we could select local with no van line and our custom order number from the beginning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. allow local services to be delete/removed, not just cancel . For instances when you enter the wrong dates under options and create 30 services by mistake.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dispatch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CSV Import Enhancement request. We a are required to include a check number on our cash receipts. We do receive the number on our lock box file but are unable to transfer this data into the current CSV spreadsheet for upload. We are currently manually adding the number. Please let me know if you can update the spreadsheet to include the extra field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Shipments that have an overflow, military often provide 2nd SIT authorization # (or more depending on the number of overflow portions). SIT tab should allow for the additional input of multiple SIT #'s for each overflow instead of having to create an new job order. Typically the whole shipment will deliver out at the same time, and billing would be simplified.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I would like to be able to import extra stops into excel. The reason is that I have a massive job that we do every year that grows and has multiple stops. I can duplicate the order, but I need to send dispatch the stops for routing every year and I have to type them out for them. A very frustrating and time consuming process. Then I have to delete all of the stops and reenter them in the order of the new routing. There has got to be a better way.... Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would it be possible to get official support for a more lightweight PDF viewer such as SumatraPDF or Google Chrome at some point in the future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have changed bank accounts more than once. We now have so many bank accounts that show up in the dropdown, that it is easy to pick the wrong one. It would be nice to be able to make them inactive so the dropdown doesn't have so many choices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now the credit limit notifications only take into consideration a customer's current A/R. It would be helpful if when booking a move the notifications take into consideration the customer's current A/R and the estimated charges on the order that the move coordinator is attempting to book. Basically adding the two numbers to determine what, if any, notification needs to be sent or the customer blocked from booking to it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be good to have the option by user to have texting open when MS is opened.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be good to have the option by user to have texting open when MS is opened.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When we do not have an estimate for download from Unigroup to match and the order is being registered by the vanline and we do not have the order number yet, can the downloads be made to search for the GBL number on the Military page to match to our Lead?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the column for Customer #. We create tasks for credit checks and if there was a column with the customer # or name that is attached to the order that would be helpful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MS Texting: When you open the MS Texting, the previous conversations should automatically populate. What happens if you close out over night and someone responds? Unless you open that order again you will not see the response. Maybe open anything active for the last 30 days or 10 days? Not sure what a good time frame would be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need a bookmark that includes “Billing Information City, State, ZIP” all together as one, rather than having to bookmark all 3 in a letter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I spent nearly 20 years using MS in the transportation industry. I have moved over to a labor only furniture installation company.

This employer was not computerized I immediately began looking for a service software that was user friendly and as comprehensive as MS and it's been a struggle.

I am in the process of converting them over to "Service Fusion", which most closely provided many of the services I found useful in MS. Unfortunately, it is still not quite right and I miss my Operations / Dispatch, notes, accounting and more.

The one feature Service Fusion has that I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Find Orders: Once I have filtered the type of orders I am looking for I would like to be able to export that list to Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?